• For normal maintenance and removing contaminants, always use a cloth that does not give off fluff.
• Test the colourfastness and material resistance on an unobservable place.
• Use Vescom Cleaner for the best results.
• Clean vinyl upholstery regularly with a dry or damp cloth. If you use Vescom Cleaner, remove the residue of the cleaning agent with water and cloth.
• It is advised to remove contaminants as soon as possible. Please note: jeans or textile dyes cannot be removed.
• Remove dry surface dirt by using a soft brush or cloth.
• Remove wet contaminants as soon as possible by absorbing them in a non-fluff absorbent material.
• Apply Vescom Cleaner by spraying directly on the upholstery or by using a cloth.
• In case of stubborn contaminants, apply Vescom Cleaner and let it soak in for a few minutes.
• Use a brush and a bit of force to remove the stubborn contaminants from the texture of the vinyl upholstery.
• Always work from inside to outside in order to contain the spot.
• After cleaning, remove the residues from the dirt and from the cleaning agent by using clean water and a clean cloth. Afterwards dry with a cloth.
• Never clean vinyl upholstery with aggressive solvents or with scouring cleaning agents.
• Only clean vinyl upholstery with a glossy top layer using a dry or wet cloth. Using a brush may damage the top layer.