Intervene fabrics provide proven long-term performance in the most demanding public spaces – in reception areas, doctors’ and hospital waiting areas, dining rooms, staff accommodation, nursing and residential homes, and in student halls of residence, lecture theatres and student unions.
The Intervene collection comprises two recycled polyester fabrics, Plain and Texture, both powered by Camira TriOnyx™ – a soft-effect finish which ensures fabrics are:
1) stain repellent and waterproof
2) permanently antimicrobial using Medical
3) flame retardant to the highest European standards.
Intervene Plain and Texture – Class 3 Brochure Download
To download our full Intervene Plain – Class 3 Vinyl Swatch, click the ‘Download Now!’ button below.
100% Recycled FR polyester face with
TriOnyx™ performance backcoat.
Non metallic dyestuffs
Intervene Plain Wash & Care Instructions
PVC coated fabrics offer some of the best protection in the harshest of environments, yet there are still some sensible Do’s and Don’ts for ensuring they continue to look good and work hard.
• Soak up spills as quickly as possible (especially bodily fluids) using a dry absorbent cloth
• Clean regularly with warm soapy water
• Rinse after cleaning with clean water
• Clean persistent or heavily soiled stains with a soft brush
• Disinfect with diluted chlorinated solutions or cleaners with low concentrations of alcohol
• Leave soap or cleaning fluid residues on the vinyl surface (especially alcohol based)
• Steam clean the product
• Use stain removers and polishes containing solvents or abrasive tools and cleaning agents
• Machine wash
• Despite improvements made to these products, no vinyl is completely alcohol resistant. Therefore, avoid regular use of alcohol cleaners. If used, always remove residues by rinsing with water.
• Ink transfer can occur from ball point pens, felt tips and certain dyed textiles (indigo from jeans).
• Upholstery advice – Using adhesives containing solvents may cause degradation in vinyl performance.