Topaz offers an exclusive range of task and visitor seating. For style and functionality, Topaz is offered with various arm styles and back sizes.
May’b offers generous sizing for managerial applications. Combined with ratchet back height adjustment and an optional Seat Slide, these provide an excellent ergonomic fit. Contoured
interior foams provide improved support.
- Five star glass filled nylon base (63cm diameter)
- 5cm twin wheel hooded polyamide castors
- Load capacity 50kgs per castor (total 250kgs)
- Gas Lift – Black outer support cylinder with 12cm of adjustment suitable for users up to 150kgs
- Standard Mechanism – Back rake mechanism. Back angle adjustment (range of adjustment 30 degree)
- Seat – Upholstered seat pad, Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR) cold cure foam with pre formed laminated birch inner wood and black linen under seat.
- Back – Height Adjustable with 7cm ratchet adjustment, Upholstered back pad, Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR) foam. Structural Polypropylene inner and outer back
- Arms – 3D adjustable arms (height, width and depth). Polyurethane pads
- 3D Adjustable arms
- Foldaway adjustable arms
- Inflatable Lumbar
- Polished aluminium base
- Silver painted aluminium base (RAL9006)
- Soft wheel castors
- Brake loaded or Un-loaded castors
- Matching cantilever chairs are available
May’b meets or exceed the following test standards
BS EN 1335-1: 2000
Office furniture – Office work chair.
BS 5259-2: 2000 & A2 2008
Specification for the performance requirements and tests for office furniture.
BS EN ISO 9241-5:1999
Ergonomic requirements for office work with video display terminals.