The Evolve chair designed by Paul Brooks includes a host of new features, materials and user adjustments to enhance comfort and flexibility. Evolve is a comfortable and flexible task chair, best suited to corporate office environments.
With the design of Evolve we focused upon intuitive comfort and simple user adjustment. The inclusion of flexible seat and back membranes enhance comfort and flexibility whilst also delivering excellent thermal benefits to the user. A comprehensive suite of dimensional adjustments and a progressive synchronous tilt action complete the solution.
Whether the user is focusing on a task, reaching for a file or deep in conversation, the chair flexes with their natural movements, providing both comfort and health benefits.
Evolve is available in a choice of colours for the moulded components and complementary coloured flexible back membranes.
(*Selected models only)
- 5 Star base
- 65mm Hard wheel castors
- Synchronised mechanism with adjustable tension and multi-position back lock
- 60mm seat depth adjustment
- Three degree negative seat tilt
- Flexible seat and back membrane
- Airflow mesh back*
- Slimline back upholstery*
- Height adjustable arms*
- Height adjustable arms with multifunctional arm pad*
- Castors for hard and soft floor coverings
- Gas lift options
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Two-tone upholstery*
- Polished Aluminium arm carrier
• Advanced mechanism pivot geometry delivers a fluid supportive movement through the entire range of 27 degrees of recline that mirrors the body’s natural pivot points with a ratio of 2.6:1. This ratio ensures knee-lift is negated and that proper lumbar support is maintained throughout the full range of movement.
• Evolve has a multi-position back lock that is fitted with an ‘anti-kick’ brake system.
• The mechanism also incorporates adjustments for:- seat height, seat depth, forward tilt and body weight adjustment using a retractable rotational control on the right hand control stalk. All controls and adjustments can be easily accessed from the seated position.
Evolve meets or exceeds the following performance standards –
EN1335 -2 / 3:2009
SCS-EC10.2-2007 Indoor Air Quality
Five star base available in either Black plastic or Polished aluminium
3D airflow mesh back available in White, Grey or Black
Components are available in Light Grey or Black plastic
Back membrane is available in either Black or White
Black or Polished aluminium arm carriers*
Evolve can be upholstered in a broad range of contract upholstery fabrics, vinyls and leathers.